This position is part of the Business Services Team within the Business Operations Section. This is a senior team leader position that supports the Assistant Director Business Services to manage the Business Services Team. The Team provides property, security, facilities management and administration management advice and support to staff and senior management on a wide range of Business Services-related issues.
To be successful in this role, it is desirable to:
- have relevant qualifications (or equivalent on-the-job experience) in communications and protective security .
- have previous experience working in a records management or information management environment, ideally TRIM
- Be responsive and flexible, working with your team to ensure organisational expectations are met.
- Be pliable and able to think laterally, in a fast-paced and fluid work environment
- Be able to talk to people with empathy, confidence, and direct staff with authority
- Be trustworthy, enthusiastic, and happy to learn new things
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
Please see the Position Profile for additional information about the role, which can be found on the Careers Page on OPC’s website via the link below: Careers | Office of Parliamentary Counsel (opc.gov.au)
To discuss the position in more detail, please contact Melissa McDonald on (02) 6120 1398 or Melissa.McDonald@opc.gov.au
Applications close 12.00am 27 November 2022.