The Business Planning Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the daily operation of DHA’s Business Planning activities, assisting with delivery of activities under the performance report framework and undertaking specific projects impacting on core business strategies and objectives of DHA. Responsibilities of this role also include oversighting the corporate project management framework for DHA.
Main duties include:
- Coordinate development and delivery of the DHA Corporate Plan and accompanying business plans.
- Support the executive and business units to develop strategic plans, ensuring alignment across DHA.
- Work with business units to collect, validate and review performance reporting information and develop corporate reports that meet the needs of DHA and shareholders.
- Provide advice and implement processes and systems improvement initiatives, ensuring organisational effectiveness, sustainability and capability.
- Coordinate and develop the DHA annual report in line with legislative requirements and guidelines.
- Draft strategic policy and executive papers as required.
- Manage the DHA corporate project management framework, including processes, tools and templates.
- Engage with internal stakeholders as well as represent DHA at the executive level with external stakeholders to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships.
- The successful applicant will be required to use their initiative and experience to analyse, plan, review and adjust priorities and work activities to meet business outcomes.
In this role you will be liaise with key internal stakeholders, assist in the delivery and effective development of corporate documentation such as the Corporate Plan, performance reports and annual report, as well as working across the business to ensure the cohesion of Business Unit Plans.
This role provides a unique opportunity to put your stamp on things and leave the position having created meaningful and engaging work for the broader DHA.
To apply please submit an application via this link.
*Please note this position is available for APS employees only on a 15 months S26 transfer arrangement.View Document-1