The NIAA are seeking applications to fill roles at the APS4, APS5 and APS6 classifications within our Recruitment Team.
The Team is responsible for providing guidance on best practice internal and external selection processes aswell as on all aspects of recruitment from advertising, assessment to onboarding and transfers. We support a diverse workforce of more than 70 offices across Australia.
We are seeking interest from APS4, APS5 and APS6 Recruitment Advisers who are able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of APS recruitment and selection processes and practices
- Ability to interpret legislation, directions and the PS Act
- Ability to communicate with influence with a broad range of stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a proactive way under pressure and with limited direction to meet tight timeframes, including responding quickly and flexibly to change.
- Experience working with HR systems eg Acendre (eRecruit) and Aurion or similar systems.
- Leadership experience including supporting, mentoring and guiding (APS6).
These positions are Identified which signifies that the role has a strong involvement in issues relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
These positions are required to liaise with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, communities and service providers. You will require cultural competency, including:
- understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples
- demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples
- demonstrated capability and commitment to continue to develop cultural competency.
For further information please contact Josh Thomson on 0439 549 684. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Sunday, 14 August 2022.