Geoscience Australia is seeking an APS 6 HR Advisor – Workforce Strategy
You will work with the dedicated Human Resources data analyst to assist with the design, development and deployment of strategic and operational workforce projects to enable intelligent and sustainable workforce solutions and management practices.
Happy to consider a temporary transfer at level or higher duties.
In this role you will:
- contribute to and lead projects relating to workforce planning and developing data driven insights
- undertake workforce planning activities including workforce segmentation, environment and horizon scanning, researching labour market intelligence and identifying critical capabilities and capability gaps
- use internal and external data to produce workforce reporting and analysis for use by decision-makers to inform areas for further investigation
- advise managers and senior leadership on workforce strategy, organisational design and development and talent management
- assist in designing and conducting workforce surveys at various stages of the employment life cycle and contribute to analysis of trends or actions arising
- drive new ways of working and implementing continuous improvement of all processes and functions within the team, including embracing emerging technologies.
Total remuneration: $101,456 to $117,439
Free on-site parking
Generous flexible work arrangements
To apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4 July 2022.View Document-1