AGS are holding an Employment Law Conference on Wednesday 9 November 2022.
• Hybrid work in the new world
• Home based compensation and employment claims
• Strategies for responding to a formal complaint about HR
• The birth of a National Anti-Corruption Commission
• Legal implications for HR regarding technology and data collection
• Understanding the consultation requirements of your EA and the WHS Act.
AGS experts will be exploring topics impacting HR and employment law within government departments, as well as facilitating a Q&A panel to discuss your questions.
See the attached document for full details and registration information.View Document-1