HR Leadership in Practice (HRLP) – Humanify HR Consulting

Dear SAF members,

Registrations are now open for our upcoming HR Leadership in Practice (HRLP) – leadership development program for HR leaders.  If there is anyone you think might benefit from the HRLP via the SAF, I would really appreciate it if you could let them know.

The HRLP is going to be held on 15 and 16 November 2022, with pre-program coaching and Life Styles Inventory (LSI) commencing mid-September.  Once again we have an amazing line up of guest speakers and experts in HR leadership who will be taking part in the HRLP.

From our most recent June cohort – 100% of participants would recommend the HRLP to other HR leaders. The most recent cohort was made up of 68% HR practitioners from the public sector, with the remaining 32% from the private and not-for-profit sectors.  For the APS, the HRLP is best suited to EL2 level HR practitioners or high-potential EL1’s. For more information about the HRLP and to hear feedback from participants, you can download the HRLP brochure here.

For all registrations made before the end of this month, we are offering an early-bird discount of $250 off using the special code: HRLP250.  All registrations can be made online via our website here.

This is a really great program for HR leaders and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Leave a Reply