The Office of National Intelligence (ONI) is looking for an APS6 Learning and Development Advisor or eLearning Designer to lead and develop ONI L&D initiatives.
The individual would be expected to:
- Lead the development of key online education resources in line with overall L&D strategy
- Design, develop and manage the delivery of a range of eLearning courses
- Provide assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses, and escalate complex issues for resolution
- Oversee the resolution of system functionality and software issues
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects and suggested enhancements
This opportunity is available until 30 June 2022. A minimum of a Baseline security clearance is required for this position.
Interested candidates should submit an expression of interest of no more than 500 words, outlining how your skills and experience would make you the most suitable candidate for the position, and your resume to email@example.com by COB Monday 29 November 2021.
For enquiries, contact Renee Rose –Director, Talent and Diversity 02 6144 0951.